Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Many medical and engineering graduates are taking up jobs in administrative services and in banks.
Courses of Action:
- All the professionals should be advised to refrain from taking up such jobs.
- The government should appoint a committee to find out the reasons for these professionals taking up such jobs and to suggest remedial measures.
How can we assume it as a threat to the line of engineering and all as to prevent people from refraining joining the various services.
There isn't a iota of exigency or loss at such shift predicted by the statement which is quite generic in nature!