Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: As many as ten coaches of a passenger train have derailed and blocked both pairs of the railway tracks.
Courses of Action:
- The railway authorities should immediately send men and equipment to the spot to clear the railway tracks.
- All the trains running in both the directions should be diverted to other routes.