Discussion :: Cause and Effect - Cause and Effect (Q.No.10)
In each of the following questions, two statements numbered I and II are given. There may be cause and effect relationship between the two statements. These two statements may be the effect of the same cause or independent causes. These statements may be independent causes without having any relationship. Read both the statements in each question and mark your answer as
- (A) If statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect;
- (B) If statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect;
- (C) If both the statements I and II are independent causes;
- (D) If both the statements I and II are effects of independent causes; and
- (E) If both the statements I and II are effects of some common cause.
|Smart said: (Jan 18, 2014)|
|Where does statement I talks about private tuition?|
|Amal said: (Aug 30, 2014)|
|School authority do not conduct private tuition.|
|Gurumurthy said: (Apr 4, 2017)|
|I am not understanding the second statement they have given. I requesting if anyone knows put your explanations.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.