Electronics - Field Effect Transistors (FET) - Discussion


To get a negative gate-source voltage in a self-biased JFET circuit, you must use a ________.

[A]. negative gate supply voltage
[B]. ground
[C]. voltage divider
[D]. source resistor

Answer: Option D


No answer description available for this question.

Amz said: (Jan 18, 2014)  
Since its self biased ! so we can't play with gate voltage,

Vgs= Vg-Vs, Vg is constant "self biased" so we only can change the source voltage by changing the source resistor.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.