Civil Engineering - Water Supply Engineering - Discussion

Discussion Forum : Water Supply Engineering - Section 1 (Q.No. 29)
If V is total consumption of water in litres for a population of N individuals, per capita consumption or water allowance for the water supply Q, is given by
none of these.
Answer: Option
No answer description is available. Let's discuss.
3 comments Page 1 of 1.

Noman khan said:   4 years ago
V is total consumptions in litre per annum or what?

Aadarsh Devkate said:   4 years ago
Rate of demand = Q/365 * P.

Abica said:   4 years ago
Per capita consumption= total consumption of water/ (population*no of days in the year).

Post your comments here:

Your comments will be displayed after verification.