Civil Engineering - Docks and Harbours - Discussion

Discussion :: Docks and Harbours - Section 1 (Q.No.8)


A low wall built out into the sea more or less perpendicular to the coast line, to resist the travel of sand and shingle along a beach, is called

[A]. break water
[B]. break wall
[C]. groins
[D]. shore wall.

Answer: Option C


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.