Discussion :: Concrete Technology - Section 1 (Q.No.12)
|Gupta Karan said: (Dec 18, 2013)|
|Hydration reaction is carried out in presence of 40%of tri calcium silicate, 30% of dicalcium silicate, 11% of tricalcium aluminate and 11% tricalcium alumino ferrite each.|
|Raghavendra said: (Feb 24, 2014)|
|These compounds are called, "Bogue's compounds".|
|Anonymous said: (Oct 21, 2014)|
|Made a confusion because of C4AF. Tetra Calcium Alumino Ferrite.|
|Pankaj said: (Dec 10, 2014)|
|1) Tricalcium silicate (CaO) SiO or C S.
3 2 3.
2) Dicalcium silicate (CaO) SiO or C S.
2 2 2.
3) Tricalcium Aluminate (CaO) Al O or C A.
3 2 3 3.
4) Tetracalcium Aluminoferrite (CaO) Al O Fe O or C AF.
4 2 3 2 3 4.
|Rustam Tomar said: (Apr 6, 2016)|
|Cement Compound - Chemical Formula
1) Tricalcium silicate - Ca3SiO5 or 3CaO.SiO2
2) Dicalcium silicate - Ca2SiO4 or 2CaO.SiO2
3) Tricalcium aluminate - Ca3Al2O6 or 3CaO .Al2O3
4) Tetracalcium aluminoferrite - Ca4Al2Fe2O10 or 4CaO.Al2O3.Fe2O3
|Asharam said: (Apr 26, 2016)|
|Cement Compound - Chemical Formula.
1) Tricalcium silicate - Ca3SiO5 or 3CaO.SiO2.
2) Dicalcium silicate - Ca2SiO4 or 2CaO.SiO2.
3) Tricalcium aluminate - Ca3Al2O6 or 3CaO .Al2O3.
4) Tetracalcium aluminoferrite - Ca4Al2Fe2O10 or 4CaO.Al2O3.Fe2O.
|Venu said: (Jun 25, 2016)|
|What are Bogue's compounds? Please explain.|
|Duraisamy said: (Apr 7, 2017)|
Bogues means water added so start with chemical process formation of chemical component is bogues. Above this material are composition material.
|Priya said: (Aug 20, 2017)|
|Bouges compounds are complex compounds, which is formed during clinkering stage.|
|Akash said: (Aug 27, 2017)|
|Thank you all.|
|Govinda said: (May 9, 2019)|
|These four Bogues compound are formed during chemical reaction of cement with water. Even type of cement is also decided by varying the percentage of these four bogues compound.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.