Civil Engineering - Building Construction - Discussion

Discussion Forum : Building Construction - Section 4 (Q.No. 5)
The pile provided with one or more bulles in its vertical shaft, is generally known as
under-ream pile
friction pile
bearing pile
sheet pile.
Answer: Option
No answer description is available. Let's discuss.
1 comments Page 1 of 1.

Anand Engineer said:   9 years ago
It has to be bulbs rather than bulles.

Post your comments here:

Your comments will be displayed after verification.