Civil Engineering - Building Construction - Discussion


To stagger vertical joints in successive courses of a wall, a piece of brick is generally used at the end of the course, which is known as

[A]. bat
[B]. header
[C]. stretcher
[D]. closer.

Answer: Option D


No answer description available for this question.

Mohit said: (Feb 23, 2018)  
3/4 bat is also used to stagger vertical joints.

Mjm Gcek said: (Aug 19, 2021)  
I think it depends on the type of course whether it's in stretcher or header type course.

If anyone have a correct explanation please give details.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.