C Programming - Bitwise Operators
Exercise : Bitwise Operators - True / False Questions
- Bitwise Operators - General Questions
- Bitwise Operators - Find Output of Program
- Bitwise Operators - Point Out Correct Statements
- Bitwise Operators - True / False Questions
- Bitwise Operators - Yes / No Questions
Left shifting a number by 1 is always equivalent to multiplying it by 2.
In the statement expression1 >> expression2. if expression1 is a signed integer with its leftmost bit set to 1 then on right shifting it the result of the statement will vary from computer to computer
Bitwise & and | are unary operators
Bitwise & can be used to check if more than one bit in a number is on.
Bitwise & can be used to check if a bit in number is set or not.