Verbal Reasoning - Cube and Cuboid - Discussion
Discussion Forum : Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 7 (Q.No. 3)
Directions to Solve
All the six faces of a cube of a cube are coloured with six different colours - black, brown, green, red, white and blue.
- Red face is opposite to the black face.
- Green face is between red and black faces.
- Blue face is adjacent to white face.
- Brown face is adjacent to blue face.
- Red face is in the bottom.
Which of the following is adjacent to green ?
Discussion:Be the first person to comment on this question !
Post your comments here: