Verbal Reasoning - Cube and Cuboid - Discussion
Discussion Forum : Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 1 (Q.No. 2)
Directions to Solve
The following questions are based on the information given below:
- A cuboid shaped wooden block has 6 cm length, 4 cm breadth and 1 cm height.
- Two faces measuring 4 cm x 1 cm are coloured in black.
- Two faces measuring 6 cm x 1 cm are coloured in red.
- Two faces measuring 6 cm x 4 cm are coloured in green.
- The block is divided into 6 equal cubes of side 1 cm (from 6 cm side), 4 equal cubes of side 1 cm(from 4 cm side).
How many small cubes will be formed ?
Discussion:1 comments Page 1 of 1.
Sairarasheed said: 9 years ago
In other cases, we can do volume of cuboid by volume of cube(by calculating the volume).
Post your comments here:
Number of small cubes = l x b x h = 6 x 4 x 1 = 24