Discussion :: Blood Relation Test - Blood Relation 2 (Q.No.2)
Each of these questions is based on the following information:
- A + B means A is the mother of B.
- A - B means A is the sister of B.
- A * B means A is the father of B.
- A β B means A is the brother of B.
|Anusha said: (Jan 6, 2015)|
|You can simplify this answer. You don't need E and P.
M and E are siblings so they have only one mother (L) and so if you don't mention E, it right.
N, P and L are siblings so even if you don't mention P, you are not going to change the relation between N and L.
ANSWER : N is the brother of L and M is L's child.
N β L + M.
|M.Vidhya Rani said: (Jun 30, 2017)|
|Explain me option D.
In this C is the grandmother of M.
And N is the brother of C.
Then how we call our grand mother's Brother?
|Suneel Koneti said: (Feb 2, 2021)|
|N is the maternal uncle of M means N is male.
We check the generations. Maternal uncle generation is 1.
1) N is male and Frist generation.
2) N is female and Frist generation.
3) N gender not mentioned and Frist generation.
4) N is male but it's Second-generation.
S, theo the answer is A.
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.