Interview Questions - SQL Server 2008
Why should I learn to solve SQL Server 2008 technical interview questions?
Learn and practise solving SQL Server 2008 technical interview questions and answers to enhance your skills for clearing technical interviews, HR interviews, campus interviews, and placement tests.
Where can I get technical SQL Server 2008 technical interview questions and answers with explanations?
IndiaBIX provides you with lots of fully solved SQL Server 2008 technical interview questions and answers with a short answer description. You can download SQL Server 2008 technical interview questions and answers as PDF files or e-books.
How do I answer SQL Server 2008 technical interview questions from various companies?
You can answer all kinds of SQL Server 2008 technical interview questions by practising the given exercises (short answer type). You can also find the frequently asked SQL Server 2008 technical interview questions with answers from various companies, such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys, CTS, IBM, etc.
- The master database holds information for all databases located on the SQL Server instance and is theglue that holds the engine together. Because SQL Server cannot start without a functioning masterdatabase, you must administer this database with care.
- The msdb database stores information regarding database backups, SQL Agent information, DTS packages, SQL Server jobs, and some replication information such as for log shipping.
- The tempdb holds temporary objects such as global and local temporary tables and stored procedures.
- The model is essentially a template database used in the creation of any new user database created in the instance.
- The resoure Database is a read-only database that contains all the system objects that are included with SQL Server. SQL Server system objects, such as sys.objects, are physically persisted in the Resource database, but they logically appear in the sys schema of every database. The Resource database does not contain user data or user metadata.