.NET - .NET Framework
Why should I learn to solve .NET: .NET Framework technical interview questions?
Learn and practise solving .NET: .NET Framework technical interview questions and answers to enhance your skills for clearing technical interviews, HR interviews, campus interviews, and placement tests.
Where can I get technical .NET: .NET Framework technical interview questions and answers with explanations?
IndiaBIX provides you with lots of fully solved .NET: .NET Framework technical interview questions and answers with a short answer description. You can download .NET: .NET Framework technical interview questions and answers as PDF files or e-books.
How do I answer .NET: .NET Framework technical interview questions from various companies?
You can answer all kinds of .NET: .NET Framework technical interview questions by practising the given exercises (short answer type). You can also find the frequently asked .NET: .NET Framework technical interview questions with answers from various companies, such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys, CTS, IBM, etc.
- Console applications
- Windows Forms applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications
- Web applications (ASP.NET applications)
- Web services
- Windows services
- Service-oriented applications using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Workflow-enabled applications using Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)
.NET Framework also enables a developer to create sharable components to be used in distributed computing architecture. NET Framework supports the object-oriented programming model for multiple languages, such as Visual Basic, Visual C#, and Visual C++. .NET Framework supports multiple programming languages in a manner that allows language interoperability. This implies that each language can use the code written in some other language.
- .NET Framework Class Library
- Common Language Runtime
- Dynamic Language Runtimes (DLR)
- Application Domains
- Runtime Host
- Common Type System
- Metadata and Self-Describing Components
- Cross-Language Interoperability
- .NET Framework Security
- Side-by-Side Execution
- Improved Application Compatibility and Deployment Support
- Dynamic Language Runtime
- Managed Extensibility Framework
- Parallel Programming framework
- Improved Security Model
- Networking Improvements
- Improved Core ASP.NET Services
- Improvements in WPF 4
- Improved Entity Framework (EF)
- Integration between WCF and WF