- Name three Component subclasses that support painting.The Canvas, Frame, Panel, and Applet classes support painting.
- What value does readLine() return when it has reached the end of a file?The readLine() method returns null when it has reached the end of a file.
- What is the immediate superclass of the Dialog class?Window.
- What is clipping?Clipping is the process of confining paint operations to a limited area or shape.
- What is a native method?A native method is a method that is implemented in a language other than Java.
- Can a for statement loop indefinitely?
Yes, a for statement can loop indefinitely. For example, consider the following: