Technical Drawing - Welding Representation - Discussion

Discussion :: Welding Representation - General Questions (Q.No.3)


A back or backing weld is a type of:

[A]. Groove weld
[B]. Resistance weld
[C]. Arc and gas weld
[D]. Upset weld

Answer: Option C


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.