Technical Drawing - Sectional Views - Discussion

Discussion :: Sectional Views - General Questions (Q.No.13)


When only a small section of an interior area needs to be revealed the drafter can use a ________ section.

[A]. half
[B]. quarter
[C]. full
[D]. broken out

Answer: Option D


No answer description available for this question.

Sarthak Satyapragyan Acharya said: (Sep 27, 2018)  
When only a small section area needs to be revealed, the drafter can use a broken out section, instead of using full section.

Ramesh P said: (Nov 26, 2019)  
That is called partial view right.

Broken view is different. So please suggest.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.