VIRTUSA PAPER - DEC 2004 - HYDERABAD
Virtusa - dec - 2004.
1 Hr exam - 30 min - quant n 30 - prgramming logic. No essay this time.
1. 'A' start after 3 min of 'b' starting to reach a destination that 4.5 miles. B reaches the destination n returns back immediately and meets a at some point. If the spped of a is 1 mile per 18 sec, find the speed of b?
2. Two shots were fired from same point within interval of 10 min n 30 sec. A man travelling in train hears shots within period of 10 min. Find the speed of train. Given speed of sound is 330 m/sec.
3. A seller confesses to sell at cp, but instead dupes by selling 960gms as 1kg. Find his gain %.
4. In an exam the max marks is 500. A scores 10% less thanb, c got 20% more than b, d got 25% more than c. If a scores 360, find what d scores?
5. A solution has 27 lit of wine. If 3 lit of wine is taken out n same amt of water is added to it n the process is repeated again, then find the ratio of original sol : water ?
6. Sum of a,b,c = 135. If a-26:b-28:c-52= 3:8:11. Find c?
7. A can do a piece of work in 6 days, b can do it in 8days. They work together for 3 days then a leaves, find how many days b need alone to complete rest of work?
8. A ladder of length 144 mt is inclined against a wall which makes a angle of inclination of 45 degrees. The same ladder will make angle of inclination of 60 deg. Against a wall that is opposite to first. Find the distance between two walls?
1. Program to remove duplicate from a sorted array.
2. Program to calculate digital roots for an input of a maximum of 4 - digit number.
Digital root is calculated as - 4567= 4+5+6+7= 22=2+2=4. Ie digital root(4567)=4.
3. Program to perform string comparision similar to library fn strcmp(). Use of library fn like strlen() is prohibited.
4. What would cause the below code to crash?
Char *p="hello world";
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.