TCS Interview Experience - INDORE, 2/12/17
This year TCS has changed its pattern, test consisted of four sections:
1. Email writing(1).
2. Aptitude(20 questions).
3. C Technical questions(10).
4. C programming question(1).
Practice aptitude from this site, it will get you through.
I am from CSE branch and I had my interview on 2/12/17 at tcs campus office indore.
There were many panels in which students were allocated.
I entered the room, three interviewers were sitting. Below were the questions asked:
1. Brief yourself.
2. Asked about my minor project.
3.What are the technologies that are currently trending?
4. What is IOT?
5. How did you implement software engineering in your project?
6. Types of testing?
7. What is dbms,tell us all about it.(as I mentioned my favourite subjects are dbms and sepm).
8. What is join and normalization?
9. Types of normal forms?
10. Explain upto 3nf
11. What is foreign and primary key?
12. They gave me a question to write a query which was related to foreign key.
13. White box and black box testing?
14. Difference between truncate and delete?
15. Explain DDL and DML.
16. Is right join an outer join or an inner join?
1. Tell us about your family.
2. What is your weakness?
3. How do you remove stress?
4. Are you ready to reallocate?
5. Do you know about tcs bond policy?
6. Apart from tcs, which other companies do you know?
7. Why do you want to join tcs?
8. What are the benefits provided to women employees in TCS?
Some tips from my side:-
TCS LOOKS FOR CONFIDENCE AND COMMUNICATION.
PREPARE TWO SUBJECTS OF YOUR CHOICE AND BE A MASTER OF IT.
Even if you don't know the answer, at least explain the concept about it.
Prepare basic programming such as fibonacci series, palindrome, prime number, reverse a number, bubble sorting,binary search etc.
Luck plays a major role too,sometimes you may get a good panel!!
Prepare your resume well,you should know everything that is written in your resume.
155 students were selected for interview, and 85 students got placed! And I'm happy to be one of them :)
So Be Confident and positive, it may sound cliche but it is the truth.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.