TCS PAPER - 05 JUL 2007
Written paper consist of three section as u know.. Verbal, Reasoning, and Quant
QUanti go through last year or any paper on net..i 'll give u few examples..reasoning barron 12th edition.paper consist of three sets X,Y,Z
My set was Z ..LR includes, red brown, motorcyclist, all G & H,,other set was having muesum problem ..mug these up ..dont attempt all ..
VERBAL ..10 SYN, 10 ANT..FEW OF THOSE ARE ..controvert, gadfly, vouchsafe, mesmerize, illusion, tantamount, desultory, try to attempt 15 of these ..passage were quite tough for reading comprehension, I didnt attempt those..attempt good no of question of quants ..results were declared after 3 hrs ..112 got selected ..those whose names was not in the list was more capable than us..i think they didnt check the paper ..just random picking ..
My tech is tommorrow..lets see wat happens but experience with company is not good. they ask too much of core..question varies from C to data structure ..technical ..god knows wat struct their mind at that time.they have omitted some genuine students.. meet u tomorrow with new experience .
quant is same as that of durgapur .
* series.........3 8 15 24 ?
* for the word SENSATIONAL, if you interchange 1st letter with 2nd, 3rd with 4th n so on what will be the 10th letter from right..?
* if A = 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
B = 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 0
C = 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0
what is (A U B)U C ?
* in which system, is the decimal number 384 equal to 1234?
* in a two-dimensional array, X(7,9), with each element occupying 4 bytes of memory, with the address of the first element X(1,1) is 3000, find the address of X(5,8)?
* x y
If y = f(x) find f(x)?
* what is the value of M(373, 5) + R(7.8) - T(6.4) + R( 3.4)
M- modulus R- round-off T- truncate
* given the length of the 3 sides of a triangle. find the one that is impossible.
* A power unit is there by the bank of the river of 900 meters width. A cable is made from power unit to power plant opposite to that of the river and 3000mts away from the power unit. the cost of the cable below water isRs.4/- per meter and cost of cable on the bank is Rs.5/-per meter. What is the distance of the power plant from the other side of the river? (careful!!! Not the cost of laying the cable!!!)
* Match the following:
a. Brake, car a type of
b mother, women a superset of
c. eagle, dog a part of
d. mushroom, vegetable not a type of
* a flight takes off at 2 A.M from 32 N 40 E and travels for 9 hours to reach the destination which is at 12 N 50 W. Find the local time of destination when the flight reaches there.
* find units: (Momentum*Velocity)/(Acceleration * distance )
* Select the odd one out a. Java b. Lisp c. Smalltalk d. Eiffel. e. Fortran
* if XUPLVH is written as SURMISE, what is SHDVD?
* seect the odd one out a. SQL b. DB2 c. SYBASE d. HTTP e .Ingress
* g(0)=1 , g(1)=2) g(n)=g(n-1)-g(n-2) find g(6).
* no of edge, faces, vertices in a cube.
* a may complete a work in 90 days ,A+B complete the work in 60 days in how many days B alone may complete the work
* @@+25-++@16, where @ denotes square and + denotes square root.
* Which are orthogonal pairs?
a. 3i+2j b. i-8j c. 2i-3j d. 6i-2j
* The size of the bucket is N kb. The bucket fills at the rate of 0.1 kb per millisecond. A programmer sends a program to receiver. There it waits for 10milliseconds. And response will be back to programmer in 20 milliseconds. How much time the program takes to get a response back to the programmer, after it is sent?
* which will give good standard deviation
1. (3,0,-3,0,3,3) 2. (3,-3,3,-3,3,-3) 3. (3,0,-3,0,3,3) 4.(3,3,3,3,3,3)
1 question of venn diagram ...people speaking gujrati, punjabi and hindi
1 question of pie chart ..industrial distributor
My suggestion.. just be calm.. this is not the end of the road ..
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.