TCS PAPER - 18 FEB 2005 - KOLKATTA
I had appeared in the TCS walkin in kolkatta. I am sending the papers of latest tcs exam.hope anyone may need it.
Best of luck
TCS QUESTIONS (18/02/2005)
One passage was given and 5 questions were asked regarding that passage.
1. Find the missing term?
5, 6, 7,8,10, 11,14,?
2. Find the base where 310 can be written as 1234?
3. Find the largest prime number in 8-bit pattern?
4. Find odd one out?
Java, lisp, smalltalk, effilet Ans:( lisp)
Smpt, Sap, Arp, Wap Ans: (Smpt)
5. If g(0)=1 ,g(1)=-1 and g(n)=2*g(n-1)+ g(n-2) then find g(4)
6. Find the higest standard deviation?
7,0,7,0,7,0 , 7,7,7,7,7,7 ,-7,-7,-7,-7,-7,-7 , 7,-7,7,-7,7-7
7. A plane move from 9?N60?E to 9?N60?W. If the plane starts at 2:00am and takes 10 hours to reachthe destination, find the local arrival time?
8. The size of a program is n.and the memory occupied by the program is given byM=4000 sqr_root(N). if the size of the program is increased by 1% then how much %inc in memory?
9. A power unit is there by the bank of river of 900m width. A cable is made from power unit to power plant opposite to that of the river and 3000mt away from the power unit.The cost of the cable below wateer is Rs 5/-per meter and cost of cable on the bank is Rs 4/- meter.Find the total laying cost?
10. Which is the power of 3?
11. 8 to the power of x is 32, what is the value of x?
12. A man shapes 3 cardboards in 50 min how many cardboards does he shpes in 5 hr?
13. A car has run 10000 miles using 5 tyers interchanably,to have equal wornout by all tyers how many miles each tyers should have run.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.