TCS PAPER - 05 MAR 2005 - KERALA
2. What is the largest prime no that is stored in 8 Bit pattern.
3. A man , woman and a boy jointly did a job in 6 Days. A man alone finishes in 10 days, a women alone finish in 24 days. Then how many days the boy can take to finish?
4. What is the value of m(373, 7) + r(6.8) -t(3.4) + r( 3.4)
m- modulas r- roundoff t- truncate
5. What is the value of
% # % (5) + # % # (2)
Where % - doubling #- reciprocal
6.Match the following
1. Sentence, paragraph 1. Type of
2. Basmati, wheat 2. A part of
3. Brother, sister 3. Not a type of
4. Breigal, dog 4. Sibling
Odd man out
7. 1.java 2.smalltalk 3.lisp 4.eiffel
and one more question
8. In madras, temperature at noon varies according to -t^2/2 + 8t + 3 (read as: -t square /2 +...), where t is elapsed time. Find how much temp. More or less in 4pm to 9pm.
9. Which of the system 384 is equal to 1234? (Numbers are not correct. Important is only problem model)
10.The size of the bucket is n kb. The bucket fills at the rate of 0.1 kb per millisecond. A programmer sends a program to receiver. There it waits for 10 Milliseconds. And response will be back to programmer in 20 milliseconds. Based on above information one question is there.
11. A power unit is there by the bank of the river 750 mts. A cable is made from power unit to power a plant opposite to that of the river at 1500mts. The cost of the cable below water is rs. 15/- per meter ansd cost of cable on the bank is rs. 12/- per meter.
Based on above information one question is there.
12.a plane moves from 9on40oe to 9on40ow. If the plane starts at 10 am and takes 8 hours to reach the destination, find the local arrival time.
13. Venn diagram kind questions.
Some know english, some french,some german....
how many know two languages
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.