Networking - Internetworking - Discussion

Discussion :: Internetworking - Internetworking (Q.No.15)


What type of RJ45 UTP cable do you use to connect a PC's COM port to a router or switch console port?

[A]. Straight-through
[B]. Crossover cable
[C]. Crossover with a CSU/DSU
[D]. Rolled

Answer: Option D


To connect to a router or switch console port, you would use an RJ45 UTP rolled cable.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.