Microbiology - Bacteria Morphology - Discussion

Discussion Forum : Bacteria Morphology - Section 1 (Q.No. 5)
The cooci which mostly occur in single or pairs are
None of these
Answer: Option
No answer description is available. Let's discuss.
8 comments Page 1 of 1.

Pink butterfly said:   1 decade ago
What is cocci?

Malik said:   1 decade ago
Why is it called diplococci as it is mostly occur in single, I think <single> should be removed.

Donald said:   9 years ago
Cocci is spherical or oval shaped and may also be elongated, can be in single before cell division and pair to each other after cell division. So the answer is correct.

Mohamed abdo said:   7 years ago
It's diplococci mean parller but not in line.

Essy musonga said:   7 years ago
And what are the treatment of diplococci?

Rebecca mukisa said:   6 years ago
Yes, single must be removed.

Lister Manyathela said:   3 years ago
It's diplococci because according to definition a diplococci is a type of cocci that divides into a single cell but in pairs.

Laxmi Biradar said:   2 years ago
No, Single cocci not called as diplococci.

Post your comments here:

Your comments will be displayed after verification.