Mechanical Engineering - Production Engineering - Discussion

Discussion Forum : Production Engineering - Section 6 (Q.No. 10)
The operation of producing grooves around the periphery of a cylindrical or conical workpiece is called
profile milling
gang milling
saw milling
helical milling
Answer: Option
No answer description is available. Let's discuss.
3 comments Page 1 of 1.

Jeeva said:   5 years ago
End milling and saw milling is actually used in groove making.

Pulkit said:   6 years ago
Helical milling is the right answer. I agree.

Kishan jaru said:   7 years ago
I think profile milling is the answer.

Post your comments here:

Your comments will be displayed after verification.