Mechanical Engineering - Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics - Discussion


An opening in the side of a tank or vessel such that the liquid surface with the tank is below the top edge of the opening, is called

[A]. weir
[B]. notch
[C]. orifice
[D]. none of these

Answer: Option B


No answer description available for this question.

Sunil Hegde said: (Nov 26, 2017)  
Why not weir? same thing exist in this also.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.