Mechanical Engineering - Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning - Discussion


A device used for transfering heat from one fluid to another is called heat exchanger.

[A]. True
[B]. False

Answer: Option A


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.