Discussion :: Statement and Assumption - Section 4 (Q.No.1)
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
|Abhinav Bansal said: (Apr 12, 2016)|
|Sachin mother instructed gives the assumption that Sachin may not decide himself, so both I and II implicit.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.