Discussion :: Statement and Argument - Section 1 (Q.No.42)
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
|Nitin said: (Mar 15, 2012)|
|Answer should be D. It is because there are many countries which love peace and amity but we cannot make all of them as Impermanent members of UNSC. It is political weight and development together that truly determine the criteria of membership of such big institution.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.