Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should young entrepreneurs be encouraged?
- Yes. They will help in industrial development of the country.
- Yes. They will reduce the burden on employment market.
The entrepreneurs start a business of their own. This implies that they will try to hire people to work for them; which in turn implies that the burden on the employment market will decrease, if ever so slightly.