Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should India give away Kashmir to Pakistan?
- No. Kashmir is a beautiful state. It earns a lot of foreign exchange for India.
- Yes. This would help settle conflicts.
If we stick to this logic then we should give away all other states which don't earn foreign exchange for us.