Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Doordarshan is concerned about the quality of its programmes particularly in view of stiff competition it is facing from STAR and other satellite TV channels and is contemplating various measures to attract talent for its programmes.
Courses of Action:
- In an effort to attract talent, the Doordarshan has decided to revise its fee structure for the artists.
- The fee structure should not be revised until other electronic media also revise it.
You think exactly like me ; Doordarshan should improve the quality of their programmes, investing money for artists won't necessarily do the job.