Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Every year, at the beginning or at the end of the monsoons, we have some cases of conjunctivitis, but this year, it seems to be a major epidemic, witnessed after nearly four years.
Courses of Action:
- Precautionary measures should be taken after every four years to check this epidemic.
- People should be advised to drink boiled water during rainy season.
What is the relation between drinking boiled water and conjunctivitis?
It occurs due to viruses, bacteria, allergens, dust, chlorine, smoke or something like that. Drinking boiled or unboiled water has to do nothing with it.