Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Severe drought is reported to have set in several parts of the country.
Courses of Action:
- Government should immediately make arrangement for providing financial assistance to those affected.
- Food, water and fodder should immediately be sent to all these areas to save the people and cattle.
So, Both should follow.
How come it assumed financial assistance is more than a basic requirement need? Please explain me.
Because in the first action word 'immediately' is there so hence it will be out.
Yes, the government should provide financial support too, but well after providing essential needs as mention in conclusion 2.