Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: One of the problems facing the food processing industry is the irregular supply of raw material. The producers of raw material are not getting a reasonable price.
Courses of Action:
- The government should regulate the supply of raw material to other industries also.
- The government should announce an attractive package to ensure regular supply of raw material for food processing industry.