Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: As stated in the recent census report the female to male ratio is alarmingly low.
Courses of Action:
- The government should conduct another census to verify the results.
- The government should immediately issue orders to all the departments to encourage people to improve the ratio.
Our govt has increased benefits to girl child by introducing programmes like Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana and some Anganwadi programmes.