Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: It is reported that though Vitamin E present in fresh fruits and vegetables is beneficial for human body, capsule Vitamin E does not have the same effect on human body.
Courses of Action:
- The sale of capsule Vitamin E should be banned.
- People should be encouraged to take fresh fruits and vegetables to meet the body's requirement of Vitamin E.