Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Every year large number of devotees dies due to severe cold on their way to the shrine located at the top of the mountain range.
Courses of Action:
- The devotees should be discouraged to visit the shrine without having proper warm clothes and other amenities.
- The government should provide warm clothes and shelter to all the devotees visiting the shrine.