Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: A recent study shows that children below five die in the cities of the developing countries mainly from diarrhoea and parasitic intestinal worms.
Courses of Action:
- Governments of the developing countries should take adequate measures to improve the hygienic conditions in the cities.
- Children below five years in the cities of the developing countries need to be kept under periodic medical check-up.