Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: The cinema halls are incurring heavy losses these days as people prefer to watch movies in home on TV than to visit cinema halls.
Courses of Action:
- The cinema halls should be demolished and residential multi-storey buildings should be constructed there.
- The cinema halls should be converted into shopping malls.