Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: There has been less than forty percent voter turnout in the recent assembly elections.
Courses of Action:
- The election commission should cancel the entire election process as the votes cast are not adequate to represent people.
- The election commission should take away the voting rights of those who did not exercise their rights.