Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: India has been continuously experiencing military threats from its neighbouring countries.
Courses of Action:
- India should engage into an all out war to stop the nagging threats.
- India should get the neighbours into a serious dialogue to reduce the tension at its borders.