Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: There is an unprecedented increase in migration of villagers to urban areas as repeated crop failure has put them into precarious financial situation.
Courses of Action:
- The villagers should be provided with alternate source of income in their villages which will make them stay put.
- The migrated villagers should be provided with jobs in the urban areas to help them survive.
Suppose I am a very evil entity, I would let my villagers go to the big city, starve to death and eat some popcorn.
Nothing really follows here. An example for a conclusion would be "there are fewer people living in the village now" or something like that I guess.
Please let me know if I am wrong.
Let me know if I am wrong.