General Knowledge - World Geography - Discussion


The tertiary winds on the north of the Alps (Europe) are called

[A]. the Chinook
[B]. the foehn
[C]. the sirocco
[D]. the loo

Answer: Option B


No answer description available for this question.

Ankit Khetrapal said: (Jan 16, 2015)  
This are dry warm winds that occurs in lee of mountain range.

Hanamu said: (Jun 20, 2021)  
European warm : It's one of the hot current.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.