General Knowledge - World Geography - Discussion


The process of destruction or dying of fronts is called

[A]. fromtogenesis
[B]. frontolysis
[C]. both (a) and (b)
[D]. None of the above

Answer: Option B


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.