General Knowledge - Basic General Knowledge - Discussion


The term used to describe money that flows into a country to take advantage of high rates of interest is called

[A]. hot money
[B]. hard sector
[C]. hard currency
[D]. None of the above

Answer: Option A


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.