General Knowledge - Basic General Knowledge - Discussion


The term used to describe a sudden fall of a government, brought about by illegal force is called

[A]. credit squeeze
[B]. loup de' etat
[C]. deficit financing
[D]. deflation

Answer: Option B


No answer description available for this question.

Ankit said: (May 16, 2014)  
Can anyone tell in which country are we talking about?

Jainal Abedin said: (Nov 17, 2018)  
According to me, it is coup de etat.

Sushant Mishra said: (Dec 8, 2018)  
A coup d'├ętat, also known simply as a coup, a putsch, golpe, or an overthrow, is an illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.