General Knowledge - Basic General Knowledge - Discussion


The temporary suspension of hostilities by mutual consent in order to stout a peace negotiation is called

[A]. arbitration
[B]. asylum
[C]. armistice
[D]. apartheid

Answer: Option C


No answer description available for this question.

Tejinder Singh said: (Apr 12, 2016)  
I don't know much about it, can anyone explain it?

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.