Electronics - Measurement, Conversion and Control - Discussion


What device is similar to an RTD but has a negative temperature coefficient?

[A]. Strain gauge
[B]. Thermistor
[C]. Negative-type RTD
[D]. Thermocouple

Answer: Option B


No answer description available for this question.

Madhuri said: (Apr 19, 2012)  
Because thermistor is also a negative temperature coefficient.

Shruthi.Sp said: (Apr 28, 2015)  
Why its thermistor? It can also be thermocouple.

Sudha said: (May 21, 2015)  
Thermistors are temperature-dependent resistors, changing resistance with changes in temperature.

Yasir Khan said: (Jul 24, 2016)  
Thermistor is also negative temperature coefficient device.

Pradhyumansinh said: (Aug 12, 2016)  
PTC Thermistor are also there.

Nirmal said: (Aug 4, 2017)  
Positive temperature coefficient, Thermistors are also heard of.

Can anyone clear my doubt?

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.